Mullet's On Parade
I have this little problem,
I am embarrassed to say the least.
Please don’t think that I am crazy
Or have our friendship cease.
It’s kind of hard to tell you
What I am really talking about,
You see I have this issue
That just needs to be brought out.
Deep breath, here goes, don’t hate me
When I tell you the game I play…
I imagine people with mullets
There I said it, I’m not ashamed.
That ragged hairdo was once the height
Of fashion gurus worldwide,
A short spike-top, long scraggly back,
And slicked back hair on the side.
The mullet was quite a statement
So many variations you could see
On females, and males, and kids, and dogs
On him, and her, and me.
Now let’s get back to the problem at hand
It’s really frustrating you see
To imagine all in this eye I spy with a mullet
Might sound crazy.
That bum on the street
The girl in that car
A mullet, a mullet I see.
Oh look, there is a mother with a mullet on her baby!
So now you know of my bizarre obsession
From all these words I have said
While driving, walking, sitting, running
Or laying in my bed.
One mullet, two mullets, there they go
On Hispanics, Asians, blacks and whites.
The mullet does not discriminate
Whether morning, day or night.
So if you want to be down with me
You’re shyness you must shed
Imagine a mullet on me, a mullet on him…
A mullet on top of YOUR head.
No comments:
Post a Comment