Thursday, October 23, 2003

AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.
I’m venting.
VENTING I SAY!
Life has been busy, but the stars have not been in alignment this week. I sing, I dance, I work.
9-5.
That is the problem these days.
Here’s what I want to say:
I know you are hurting
I know you are frightened
I know you are searching…
But enough already.
I’m sick of the drama people try to instill in my life.
Your boyfriend’s issues
Your wife’s issues
Your kids’ issues
Your issues.
I DON’T GIVE A SH*T
… did you hear me?
I DON’T GIVE A SH*T I SAY.

Someone just died, someone is being tortured, someone is forced to work under extreme harsh conditions for crap wages, someone just lost their rights, someone just lost their mind…and you’re complaining about the weather.

You just want to yell WAKE UP at the top of your lungs.
Forget about a hug, you need a LIFE!

I am not sure you get my sense of humor
I am not sure you get my sense of style

That’s me, stress free, so stop trying to tell me why you suck.
And that pretty much sums up my day today.

No comments: