Thursday, December 18, 2003

mazy \MAY-zee\, adjective:
Resembling a maze in form or complexity; winding; intricate;
confusing; perplexing.

This is the reason why… seething, boiling, fermenting
I didn’t sign up for this
So I am here, and it’s not too much to say that I am pissed
And it’s not too much to say bliss was dissed
And it’s not too much to say I get the f*cking gist

This is how animosity was built.
Sleep.
Because you did SO much today, because you worked SO hard today, because you fought SO long today.
I didn’t sign up for this
And for me it’s over
And for me it’s concluded

Convoluted.

Maybe it’s over… reaction
But it’s not.
Because I see a pattern here, and as we all know, random is just more interesting.

I didn’t sign up for this
So when Abrupt stops by and says it’s the end, perhaps the honeymoon is over
Because I don’t want it to be
And I don’t want to see
And I don’t want to agree

So I’m giving Up
Because Down doesn’t receive well
No such thing as small arguments
Just small actors

I’m finished…

Curtain closed.
(… and that is how I was feeling at that moment)

No comments: