Friday, February 27, 2004

So… I am pretty darned drugged up on meds (SEE ALSO: Sinus infection, ear infection, and my head feeling like someone is blowing up a hot air balloon inside of it). Cut to me coming home around 5ish and sleeping until 9. Cut to me still being exhausted, and my head swimming from several unpronounceable pills (thanks doc). I was thinking:
Which would you rather have…

Every time you looked into the mirror, you saw a hideous deformed monster, but the rest of the world saw you as breathtakingly beautiful

OR

Every time you looked into the mirror, you saw a breathtakingly beautiful person, but the rest of the world saw you as a hideous deformed monster?

Methinks I would rather not have either, but if given the choice I would have to say that I would rather the world sees me as breathtakingly beautiful. Kind of shallow, but in the scenario it depends on what type of person you are on the inside. Since I know I am a good person on the inside, I think I wouldn’t mind seeing a hideously deformed person every time I looked in the mirror (although it would probably get to me after a while). I would also have to consider what I looked like before… would I be born that way, or would I get to choose at a certain age? Alpha The Great, aren’t you the one proposing this question? Shouldn’t you have all this hashed out already? Hrmph.

Put your answer in the comment section below!

No comments: