CAUTION:
The following Blog post will include name dropping, and may cause bouts of jealousy, awe, and a yearning to be my best friend.
Far be it from me to speak of the many celebrities, celeb-tots, and celeb-nots I have met in the past few months, but alas, I must feed your desire to know about how the other half lives.
This past week (she takes a deep breath), was filled to the brim with food, fun and friends. Let’s recap shall we?
THURSDAY
FACT: My car was in the shop, so I had to accompany my field producer roommate to an interview with Motley Crew.
FACT: Tommy and Nikki Six were rockers to the 10th degree.
FALSE: I made out with Tommy Lee.
FRIDAY
FACT: I had a marvelous dinner in a private tea-room built for two with a great guy.
FACT: Saw The Aviator , not a fan.
FALSE: Eating raw salmon will make you turn into a pumpkin.
SATURDAY
FACT: The Sunset Room in Hollywood has lost its edge.
FACT: The Rock Store does not sell rocks.
FACT: Barney’s Beanery in Santa Monica is a great place to meet Australian tourists.
MULTIPLE CHOICE: Alcohol + Boys – Inhibition + Hollywood = too much fun to mention.
SUNDAY
FACT: Malibu road trip with best buds is what life is made of.
FACT: Jay Leno told me about his brother’s restaurant Leno’s Clam Bar in New Rochelle.
FACT: You know you’re cool when you’ve been in LA for 5 months and you get to go to the William Morris Agency Post-Grammy party.
FACT: Billy Idol sang Mo' Mo' Mo' to me… furthermore, in the middle of a song on stage, he said he liked my hair (um, I know, makes ya sick doesn’t it).
FACT: Billy’s guitarist was practically in my lap jamming like it’s 2005 (um, it is 2005).
FACT: Big & Rich showed me much love, and I most certainly did “save a horse by riding a cowboy."
QUESTION OF THE DAY: Who’s gonna be my Valentine?
No comments:
Post a Comment