Sunday, April 15, 2007

So I’m about to brush my teeth. It’s Lazy-Daze-SunDaze at ATG’s pad. I get out of the shower (so fresh and so clean), slather on some lotion, dress… the usual. I’m cleaning, humming, dancing around (the usual), a Woody Allen flick is playing in the background (Alice)…. And I head to the bathroom sink. I look into the mirror and spontaneously start humming a song I’ve never heard before… but was written in my soul from me to you. I stop. I’m ready to brush my teeth (which, consequently, is the last stop of my morning ritual before heading out).

I use this whitening pre-rinse (sort of like a pre-brush mouthwash… I drink a lot of coffee, gotta make sure my teeth stay pearly!), so I take a swig (mint-y tasting, yet it gets all foamy as you swish it around, which makes me gag). Anyway, I’m there swishing, and suddenly a Dance hits me like a freight train. It’s in me. I HAVE to let it out. So I start, wailing around, thrashing dancing like MUSEic hit me in the gut with a baseball bat.

Suddenly.

The pre-wash, mint-y tasting, foam in your mouth… shoots up the back of my throat and into my nose canal.

ACCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo

Breath

Breath

ACCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo

Brea..

ACCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo

ACCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo

Breath.

The pre-wash, mint-y tasting, foam in your mouth… spews all over the bathroom.

Sneezes so hardy… Snow White would be proud.

I’m choking

I’m laughing

I’m choking

My nose burns.

My eyes water.

I’m choking

I’m laughing.

Yeah.

I’m laughing.

Just another day in the life…

No comments: