Sunday, October 14, 2007

Ok… I’ve been holding this in for quite some time…

Al Gore…your movie sucked, you speak to people like they have the comprehension of a 5th grader, and anyone who thought “An Inconvenient Truth” was worthy of any prize shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

If the term “Going Green” is now a part of your vernacular, then you I hope you fall off your eco-friendly bike and that your double-recycledtirescraprevertedipodholder spontaneously combusts. It’s everyone’s duty to reduce waste and consumption of resources, not because of the ever-advertised “GLOBAL WARMING” that will send us all to a waterlogged existence… which leads me to my next point:

I engaged three misguided fools in conversation on Sunset Boulevard last night…they handed me a religions pamphlets. I asked them why I should believe in their gOD. They could come up with no better reason than “because you will burn in hell if you don’t”… to which I reply, “is there any part of your argument that doesn’t involve consequence and scare tactics?”. They hated me. They were stumped. They had no reply. Oh wait, yes they did… they replied “We will pray for you”… I thought “Good, that’s one thing I can take off my list of things to do. Could you perhaps run to the grocery store for me as well?”

If your drink takes more than three adjectives to order i.e. extratallmocha- frappalappadingdongbullshitchaiblahblah, then I hope they make a mistake and make it 137 degrees instead of 145 degrees.

If you don’t immediately turn off the television at the mention of a news station stating Britney Spears having an eye infection is LATE BREAKING NEWS… you deserve to have a Plant for your President.


AlphaTheGreat… on LIFE, LOVING and the PURSUIT OF MEDIOCRITY..
Read a book.
Write a song.
Paint a picture.
Go for a walk.
Burn your television.
Blow kisses to children peering out the backseat windows of cars.
Sing loud even if you don’t know the words.
Dance like your life depended on it.
Believe.
Visit your friend.
PUT DOWN THE CELL PHONE.
live.
love.
fuck.
like.
be.

No comments: