Friday, August 14, 2009

Okay, so I'm perusing Craigslist tonight...not feeling like going anywhere (and making homemade pasta and bread instead!), and I do spy with my little eye this little gem. Seriously dude!!! LOVE THE PIC!!! Ha, this almost made me wet myself. Complete with matching douche bag post... feels like I'm in Durty Jersey again.

If this is the LA dating pool, then methinks I'm in for quite a dry spell.

Dig it.


Here's the posting (Men for Women section)----------------------------

Only for ladies who know the real man is. No small tit ladies, only big tits. I bench press you to turn you on. I work out much because I am real man. Man who do not work out not real man. I am real man. You will see. You getting the wetness when you see my muscles. No pic no reply.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1323499561-0

PostingID: 1323499561

No comments: