Monday, November 30, 2009


Dearest Blog, I have not forsaken thee...
It's been rather busy in the Esser-Johnson household. We got our Christmas tree yesterday my in-laws came over to help decorate and hang lights, this is my first time with a REAL tree in a HOUSE. LOVE IT!!!!!!! I'll put up some pics in a bit. Turkey Day was great, didn't overeat... now it's back to the grind. Can't believe its the HOLIdaze already!!! Wanna know what I want for KwanzaaChristmasaka???
Hm... here's a partial musing:
-A new granite composite sink
-New counters for the kitchen (to go with my new sink)
-Books about gardening (indoor and outdoor plants)
-Wine making kit
-Recipe Books
-Craft Books & Supplies
-Re-Gifted stuff that is laying around your house that you never use (like -stationary, candles, candle holders, Messmer Teacher re-gifts, etc)
-BRYNA- I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME A FRAMED PHOTOGRAPH (like the pictures you take of flowers and frame them so they look all professional and stuff)
-NICOLE - hand-made recipe book
and a partridge in a pear...

No comments: