So yesterday I went to see Hair... LOVED IT! um, so the hubs originally had to work, so of course I made plans to take myself on a lovely date, then it turns out he didn't have to work, and this girl only bought one ticket (SEE ALSO: The hubs HATES musicals, so it's not like I was going to drag him with me anyway!). I bought my ticket off Craigslist for WAY cheaper than they are listed, so I was quite skeptical as to whether the ticket was legit... it was (insert a Woot Woot here!). I had no expectations, and even-though I had heard of Hair, I really had no idea what it was about. I have the record but never listened to it.
Fast forward to the musical number right before intermission... 25 cast members at a protest, strip naked and are dancing around... I'm talking dicks slinging, tits jiggling all over the stage. Was NOT expecting that. There was a young couple next to me who brought (I'm guessing) their son... needless to say they didn't return after the first act.
Good times.
The hubs has been working like crazy lately. It's funny, he was having such a hard time finding gainful employment for the past year, and now he finally finds a steady job and I'd rather have him home! On another note... we are still waiting for the Health Department to stop dragging their heals and inspect our hotdog cart so we can start slinging dogs (not to be confused with the slinging dicks reference made earlier), but they say they are backed up and we just have to wait our turn. DAMN THE MAN
Hm, what else, what else....today I'm off to take myself on more dates... first stop: church (there is one right across the street that I've been wanting to check out). second stop: see Bridesmaids. third stop: clean my damn house like a good housewife.
lastly... see above pic of random dude wearing the shirt I bought last night. Seriously, I'm thinking major royalties should be given for using my likeness and image on a t-shirt.
1 comment:
So, did you see Bridesmaids? What did you think? I wanna see it, but probably will wait until it's on regular tv. Or Redbox. My new love... :)
Post a Comment