FACT: I woke up in the bachelor-pad of a millionaire on Friday morning.
FACT: Alcohol, when consumed in large quantities, has the ability to impair your judgment.
FACT: The double-king size bed I slept in was “phenomenal”.
FACT: The half-naked millionaire sleeping next to me on the king-size bed was also “phenomenal” for letting me invade his world for a day.
FACT: Nothing happened.
FACT: I repeat, nothing happened.
It’s been a while, let’s recap…
Life is a little more than amazing
Boys in my life are a lot more than limited
My apartment is a little less than clean
Monday – Granted a WISH to a very special little girl
Tuesday – took a breather (SEE ALSO: falling asleep in my bathtub)
Wednesday – Dave Mathews Band in Central Park
Thursday – Raul Midon with guest appearance by LaChanze
Friday – eastmountainsouth
STILL TO COME:
Saturday – House warming party, Blondie’s Sports Pub (Tennessee Volunteers Game), Birthday Bash at Lot 61
Sunday – Working!!? Doing some consulting for a coffee bar that is opening (yes, they trust me to guide them in the right direction –scary-)
I took off of work on Friday and stayed in Manhattan
THE PLAN: To have no plan
I walked along
Pondering
Humming
AMONG MY ADVENTURES:
Went into an art gallery, pictures of a black woman with a distorted clown face in all different poses and backgrounds; the artists came up to me and said that I look like an artist myself; I replied that it’s New York, everyone is an artist, and a writer, and an actor, an actress…
She laughed.
We talked about art; I said her artwork appears to be part of an epidemic in New York streets called Public Masturbation.
Yes, Public Masturbation.
The pictures were all of her.
Clown-face black woman dancing
Clown-face black woman singing
Clown-face black woman sitting
It’s great that you love yourself (that is what I said, she laughed again)
I can only assume that she laughed due to lack of a better emotion that I evoked in her.
I sat outside in an Italian restaurant sipping wine
I sat
I was serenaded
I read
I was serenaded
I talked
I was serenaded
I walked.
New York…
The abdomen of coolness
The fetus of self-expression
The fingernail of exposure
I am not sure you get my sense of humor
I am not sure you get my sense of style
So let’s get back to this Public Masturbation thing…
Yes, I am a victim
Yes, I am a culprit
Yes, I am the president.
This website, it falls prey…
I am not sure you get my sense of humor
I am not sure you get my sense of style
Too many adventures to list today, and I am running late. I will delve deeper... promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment