Wednesday, September 03, 2003

It’s 1 am and I can’t get to sleep. I have tried counting milk duds, eating sheep, and reading graffiti, but to no avail.

Still haven’t heard from the fellow I have a crush on this week, not to be confused with the other fellow I had a crush on last week.

My cat hates me. I try and I try to win his affection only to be met with sharp biting teeth and sharp dagger claws.

On another random note, I feel good about staying in this week. I have not gone out for 2 days in a row (a record for me), and I plan on coming home directly after work tomorrow as well.

I am reading a book called "The Hiram Key" about Freemasonry and Masonic Order. Hasn’t yet proved all that interesting, but is a nice break from the horrible book called “The Regulators” that I am reading. I don’t know what it is about books, but I HAVE to read them all the way through, even if I think the story line is miserable/boring. Likewise, I am reading the book du jour without regard to its level of suckiness.

Suckiness is apparently not a word according to Microsoft Word.

Which brings us to our next topic. Turkey Club Sandwiches. I had a wonderful turkey club for lunch. Not to be confused with my dinner which consisted of old noodles that have been sitting in my fridge for weeks, pork-fried rice left over from yesterdays’ Chinese order, generic tomato sauce (you know the one out of the can that Stop & Shop makes, that has no seasoning or flavoring, aka ketchup), and moldy cheese. Seriously, I need to go shopping. I don’t believe in grocery shopping or cooking.

Hm. What else to talk about. I am taking an acting class on Sunday. Going to learn improvisational techniques (as if I am not FANTABULOUS at improv already).

I wonder why no one ever leaves me comments on my Blog. See that “Comments provided by Squawkbox” link. Well that is for leaving me comments, so do it, or else I will… I will…
Going to go try this whole sleep thing. By the way sleep is overrated.

No comments: