Monday, September 27, 2004

To the guy sitting in the next cubicle at work,

Please stop printing out the words of wisdom, quotes, words of encouragement, etc. and giving them to me. My desk is getting cluttered, and I refuse to hang up those retarded sayings and stories. The little poems and ditties you thrust upon me usually suck, are repetitive, and are things that everyone should have instilled in their being without reading them.

That binder you keep that includes inspirational stories and whatnot is fine if you want to reference it every once in while… but everyday? Don’t you think that is a bit excessive? I mean, if you have to remind yourself everyday that “YOU ARE SPECIAL” or “YOU ARE NOT THE MONEY YOU MAKE” or “THINK POSITIVE TODAY,” then maybe you should just throw in the towel, and give into pessimistic viewpoints.

I wouldn’t even say anything, as I am not one to judge, but the fact that you print out a copy for me nearly everyday and put it on my desk, and say, “Look how enlightening this one is,” leads me to my final plea. YOU ARE WASTING PAPER. I come in to work everyday with a smile on my face, and I don’t have to look into any binder to put it there, or at some ranting about having ‘good habits’.

I feel sad for you, fellow worker-bee.


P.S. And for the UMPTEENTH time, I do not want to purchase Pre-Paid Legal Services, NOR do I want to attend a seminar on how to manage my money.

Sincerely,

GirlWithTheTanSkinSmiling

No comments: