I slept.
And it was the slumber that most only dream about.
12 hours, locked in the chambers of my mind escape
this is what she came up with:
A sitcom about something, instead of nothing
A movie about everything, instead of one thing
A conflict
What sells?
What cells…turn a profit?
Dissidence meets with Rivalry, they get divorced and have a stepchild, and Discord gets a front seat view.
25 years on earth, and you're no millionaire. Maybe that's just not where your aortic valve leads.
You should have a house
You should have a job
You should have a life
You should have a marriage
You should have a…
Or maybe, I'm just happy with a good cup of coffee.
I'm a producer, and a conducer and a inducer.
Watch me writhe (I need an outlet)
Because I'm not where you want me to be, and I'm not where my life can be seen, and I'm not part of the celebrity scene. Or maybe you should just listen to silence (golden).
I'm ready. So don't disburden your truckload of worriment my way (I'm no one)
So put that in your bevy of nonchalance, and tell me another song.
P.S. She's…not who you want her to be (go figure).
No comments:
Post a Comment