It bothers me.
New York was the city I both loved and loathed equally. Los Angeles is the city that I neither love or loathe similarly.
Let me begin by stating, life is less than short. I feel like this particular Blog is going to focus more on you, instead of me. I see it everyday. Mundane has taken control of the lives that inhabit this earth.
Don't you know that your time here is short? Live it. Fall in love, then fall on your face. Break hearts. Be broken. Skydive. Go up to that boy you've been dreaming about. Give that girl from the coffee shop down the street a flower. Apply to that job that you know you could do better than anyone else.
What do you have to lose? I'll tell you… TIME. Your wasting time with every breath you take. POOF (it's over), and your still complaining about your boss. Tell him to shove his grandesoylatte up his ass, AND LIVE.
Is it about money? Maybe for you it is, or maybe it's about people, or maybe it's just about life. Whatever it is about for you, MAKE IT HAPPEN.
Get married. Have kids. Go horseback riding. Climb the Great Wall. Get divorced. Swim with dolphins. Take your kids to breakfast. Fly to the moon. Write your poem to the world.
LIVE. LIVE I SAY!
Yes, there will be pain. Yes, people you love will come and go out of your life. Yes, you may fail 30 times before you succeed. But, alas… to try is better than to die.
And let's face it. We all die.
So stop watching the Airbrushed-ThinnnerThanYou-BotoxLips-DroppedOutOfHighschool-RunOfTheMill-CousinToSomeBigShotProducer who just got the role you wanted, and give it another go round.
P.S. Your Life just called, bring home some flowers.
Hm. And don't forget to send me a postcard.
No comments:
Post a Comment