My heart goes out to Nixie and her family as they struggle with the loss of Nixie's dad from a tragic accident. He was killed by a drunk driver. Just a side-note, if you decide to drink and drive you are a fucking moron. Call a cab. Call a friend. Sleep in your car. Because when you don't, people die and lives are ruined. Mr. Michaelson was an awesome guy with so much life and love, and I'm beside myself with grief over the loss.
I'll never understand why good people with amazing hearts and love go first, and the nasty spiteful disgusting hate-filled vermin get to grace this earth so long. Case in point, my grandfather died the other day as well. Racist piece of trash who disowned his own daughter (my mom) and made it so she couldn't be a part of her own family. I read the obituary (mind you I learned more about my grandfather from the obituary than I had ever known before) and see he lead a full life with grandchildren, great-grandchildren, etc. died at the ripe old age of 84. I only met him 2 times in my life, and lets just say those were not pleasant visits. All because my mother married a black dude. Seriously, what kind of sicko parents kick their child out of the house at the age of 18 over who they fall in love with. Boggles the mind on how hate-filled and crazy people are.
I wish no harm on anyone, but I sincerely hope if there is something after this existence we live, that he is re-incarnated as a black dude during slave times (with really bad acne).
Other than the grief and depression from seeing loved ones hurt... this girl is just plugging along. Married life is great. No kid's yet. Starting a business is stressful. Weight loss = nonexistent.
Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
Waiting for the other shoe to drop...
1 comment:
The only thing I can think of as a positive out of Nicole losing her father, (because really, the whole thing just sucks) is that someone will read the article or hear about his death and someone will stop drinking or use their brain before driving while drunk.
As for your grandfather... his (your) family is finally rid of that negativity!
Post a Comment