You say it's my Birthday!!! Um, Happy Birthday BITCHES!!!!
Can't believe my old ass is 32... it's been so busy with the two businesses, I didn't even realize it was my b-day. Then my mom calls me this morning and I thought I was actually 33, but I'm only 32. Seriously, life has been busy.
We just went out for dinner the other day, so we're making it a Blockbuster night tonight (more like a Redbox night)... and the hubs cooked me my favorites:
Shrimp and crab legs for an appetizer
delicious garlic bread
and chicken fettuccine alfredo (okay, okay, I helped with the homemade alfredo sauce, but the hubs really did make everything else!).
dig it.
1 comment:
I'm a TAD bit behind on reading... Happy Belated Birthday. But then again, I had you down as an August birthday in my calendar for so long, this is actually not that delayed! HA!!!!
And Redbox kills over Blockbuster! Redbox rebellion!!!!
Post a Comment