Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Enter me.

It slapped me in the face… the sting of realization in my eyes. You go along fighting, wondering, trying, being. And sometimes you don’t know what is right. And sometimes you put up a fight. But in the end it’s always the same theme.
Did I mention a moral?

Our humble narrator has come to some realizations, and they have always been there, perhaps it is the first time (again) she has decided to acknowledge them.
And life won’t be the same.
And her world does not remain.

I AM THE NARRATOR’S SOUL,
AND I’M RESTIVE,
AND I’M EXCITED.
DID I MENTION RELENTLESS?

So I e-mailed my heart, and I told it I was ready (CARBON COPY: Catalyst; BLIND CARBON COPY: Change).

So she’s restless again, and she thinks it’s about that time to throw life into the wind and see where it falls, more importantly see where G-d leads it. This is just the beginning…

Curtain remains open. Exit stage left.

No comments: