Monday, January 26, 2004

Picked up a bucket of muse on the moon
Wished it were a pitcher of you
Sang a song about rumination
But Deliberation made “methinks” anew.

Thought about thinking
Walked without winking
Pots and pans clinking…

Cogitation in lieu.

So I grabbed a thicket of unreality
And put it in my Alpha-Caboodle Stew
Swirled it around with some subconscious decision
And my thoughts were still focused on Who.

Walked along a trail of indecision
Until it got off track
So now I find myself at the start of beginning
Tripping over truth with the facts.

Judged about judging
Drudged without nudging
Smear without smudging

Consideration says, “I do”.

So I set free a vile of anti-dissension
And got it out of my Alpha-Mélange Soup
Twisted it up in blender of Me
But Infallibility was thrown for a loop.

… and life on her planet will never be the same.

No comments: